We only charge fees. Fees financial plans and arranging investments and financial products are based on time spent, other considerations, not on your wealth. We use a combination of:
- time based and fixed fees for financial planning and advice
- time based and fixed fees for implementing recommendations and arranging investments and financial products
We charge an annual fee for looking after investments (we can arrange your investments but are happy to work with your existing adviser if their portfolios are suitable).
The actual fees depend on factors such as the complexity of your financial affairs and the size and nature of your assets.
An indication of our typical fees:
- hourly fee currently £350 for planners and £200 for assistant planners.
- initial plan between £6,000 and £15,000 depending on complexity
- annual review of the plan between £3,000 and £7,000 pa depending on complexity
- our fee for reviewing investments is usually 0.5% pa of the value of the portfolios we look after (if you would like us to do this). We are considering fixed fees
Our fees may be subject to VAT.