We only charge fees using a combination of:
- time based and fixed fees for financial planning and advice
- time based and fixed fees for implementing recommendations and arranging investments and financial products
- an annual fee for looking after investments (we can arrange your investments but are happy to work in with your existing adviser if their portfolios are suitable).
The actual fees depend on factors such as the complexity of your financial affairs and the size and nature of your assets.
An indication of our typical fees:
- hourly fee currently £300 for Hamish and £125 for his assistants
- our fee for an initial plan is likely to be between £6,000 and £15,000 depending on complexity
- our fee for an annual review is likely to be between £3,000 and £7,000 pa again depending on complexity
- this will depend on the work involved but typically might be 0.5% pa of the value of the investments we look after (if you would like us to do this)
Our fees may be subject to VAT.