Experience, Qualifications and our Team
He started as a financial planner in 1980 and is now working with many of the grandchildren of his original clients.
Hamish lives in London and Somerset and is married with two children.
- Chartered Financial Planner
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM Professional. This qualification is specifically for those providing holistic financial plans with regular reviews. (Financial qualifications are usually on specific subjects such as tax, investments, pensions.)
- Chartered Member of the Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment
- Chartered Wealth Manager
- Taxations and Trusts
- Pensions, including pension transfers
- Insurance such as life and critical illness
- Mortgages (we don't place mortgage business but Hamish is qualified to provide advice)
- Long Term Care Planning
Other Areas of Advice
- Education funding
- Retirement planning
- Inheritance Tax planning
- Financial Planning for families
Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (CISI)
Accredited Financial Planning Firm™
Chartered Insurance Institute (CII)
Chartered Financial Planners
Debbie Phillpotts Chartered Financial Planner and Certified Financial Planner - advises clients on financial planning.
Carla Gardner DipPFS Financial Planning Assistant - helps look after clients.
Natalie Burnand Investment Manager - researches and reviews suitable investment managers. Fund Analyst of the Year 2017 - Women In Investment Awards
Karen Reid Administrator - runs our administration.
Susie Gunn Practice Manager - runs the business and operations.